- Technology helps older adults stay in own homes
- July 11, 2007
- The future is here. An ever-expanding array of products - from simple blood-pressure monitors to “smart home” sensors that can remind you to turn off the tap - are making it possible for older adults to remain safely in their homes.
- Making sense out of living options for seniors
- Life after retirement can be fun, active and fulfilling - but it can also be challenging when it comes to making choices about where to live.
- In-home care lends a helping hand
- As people grow older, they face an often dizzying array of options for managing their health and well-being. Fortunately, taking care of everything by oneself at home or moving to a nursing facility are not the only choices. In-home services are a very good option for many older adults who need a little extra help but are still able to live comfortably and safely in their own homes.
- Live safely in your own home
- As people age, they prefer to continue living independently in their own homes. Balancing this desire with the everyday difficulties of growing older can often be challenging.